Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Introduction

Greetingz!~

Hello!Nice to meet u guys and girls.Well,this is my very,VERY first time blogging and im doing this for my own good,although i don't like to blog and im freaking lazy to spend my precious time typing and blogging.It's for my OWN GOOD anyway.LOL.For what reason?This you don't have to know.

As u people know,my name is PuiMan.Also known as PM ( Prime Minister..ahem ahem =)..nah im just kidding ).Im STILL 17 years old until this July.For the time being,im studying in SMK Sri Sentosa.But later on,i will be going to a private college.Where?Figure it out yourself.IF you want.Hehe.

So,let's see.I love to have fun and i love to laugh.Well,life is all about having fun and laughter.Isnt it?Not to forget,i also love to watch movies in the cinema with my besties =),hanging out with my friends,meeting new people and blablabla.So on and on.And the list goes on.=).The rest is up to you to find out yourself!Hehe!

Well,that's all for now.It's time for me to go.See you soon!~

LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST!!~=)