Sunday, May 11, 2008

Tagged...

Gosh, why Alex? Why tag me? Haha. Fine, I will just answer all of them. No complaints. Just to "pei min" you.

8 things i'm passionate about....
1. Piano
2. Apple Macbook
3. My mom!! =)
4. Music + Movies
5. Dancing (I think??)
6. Clubbing
7. Shopping
8. Studying (HAHAHAHA. I was just kidding. Wanted to fill in the blanks, that's it)

8 things i say or do too often.....
1. What???
2. My God!!
3. WT*
4. Whatever~
5. Don't disturb.
6. Noooo!
7. Damn it.
8. Gosh!


8 things ive read recently
1. Management Text Book E9
2. UBC booklet.
3. Geometry Text Book
4. Newspaper
5. Cleo Magazine
6. Going to the Moon
7. Am I Blue?
8. King Lear (William Shakespeare)


8 songs i could listen over and over again.....
1. Stop & Stare - One Republic
2. Break the Ice - Britney Spears
3. Four Minutes - Madonna
4. Apologise - One Republic
5 Elevator - Timbaland ft Flo Rida
6. A Secret I Can't Tell - Jay Chou
7. Pictures of You - The Last Goodnight
8. All Good Things Come To An End - Nelly Furtado


8 things i learned last year......
1. National Service is fun!!
2. Guys are jerks (Oppps...I mean some..hehe)
3. Be more independent
4. Clubbing rox!!!
5. Be more responsible
6. I am stupid??
7. The word WT*
8. I am going to CANADA soon!!~


8 people to tag
1. Alex (Hehehe. I know you have done it. But no harm repeating =P)
2. Shu Ann
3. Tsuey Xin
4. Wei Zhang
5. Ee Mei
6. Joshua
7. Whoever is free to do this =P
8. I have no idea.

No comments: