Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I am leaving...

Sadly to say that my departure date has changed to a day earlier.

Yes, I was expected to leave my homeland on the 25th August 2008. But, due to some flight problem (Well, apparently, most of the Canada flights are fully booked. I wonder whose fault?), I have to leave a day earlier now. What on earth! God dammit. I have plans on Sunday supposingly, but I guess I have to abandon it already. Great.

A day of spending precious time with mom for bonding session, GONE. Damn it.

But well, I guess I can't do anything already, just appreciate the little time I have now. So, to all my UBC friends/coursemates/classmates/friends, appreciate the time left for you to spend with your friends and family!

As for Ontario students, you guys are damn lucky to have extra 5-6 days in Malaysia. But anyway, good luck to all of you. Best of luck to everyone who is going abroad to further studies and so on.

Take care people. I'll definitely use my msn/facebook/friendster/skype/phone/sms to contact you guys. Till then, farewell!

P.S: I will miss you guys damn lots, especially those who are special to me. Do email me if you want to get to me immediately or for other reasons like missing me too freaking much that you just need to email me =P. Hehe.

Love,

Pui Man =).

1 comment:

Michael Mok said...

hey wishing u joy and fun there
sorry for the late late comment