Wednesday, March 5, 2008

CBC...

Well, last Sunday, while I was trying to finish up my freaking essay, my phone rang.

*SY: Hey, I am bored here. Wanna catch a movie?
*PM: (Got really excited) Nah. I can't. Have to finish up my essay. So how?
*SY: Okay, nvm then.
*PM: Hey hey, why not we go for dinner instead?
*SY: Okay,sure. I will call up PY.
*PM: Okay, I will drive then. 7pm.

So, at 7pm sharp, I went to their house to pick them up. After stoning in the car for few minutes (in front of her house), we decided to go Giant. Yesh, Giant. One of our favourite hang out place. NOT.

PY was right about KFC being flooded with people. Sigh. That means we had to queue up for our food =(. Nevermind that.

We had funny conversations. From weird gossips to hilarious jokes. Then we came across this topic:-

*SY: Wah, so fast everyone is going off.
*PM: Yesh. (Bitting my chicken)
*PY: Yealoh. Later all come back with a MAT SALLEH boyfriend.
*SY: Lol. I will be going to US and Man will be going to Canada. I will bring an ABC back and she will bring her CBC back.
*PM: ???????

It took me quite awhile to analyze what she said. Then I realized she meant Canadian-born-chinese (CBC). Typical SY.

But, well, I did enjoy their company. At least they made my day more joyful and had great laughs =P!

Love you people lots!

No comments: