Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Good girl gone bad...

It just hit me real hard.

I felt like as though I had gone through a 360 degree turn.

From very innocent to very corrupted. Very shy to fairly bold.

I used to be a very timid person. Seldom talk, seldom question.

And now, God knows what I am now.

Noisy. Rebellious. Arrogant. Sarcastic. Vulgar.

And the list goes on.

Sometimes, I seriously wonder. What have change me?

Why am I acting like this?

Being so infantile and silly?

Being so profane and aggressive?

I know not.

I guess, secluding myself from others sometimes, would be a good idea.

Where I can have a quiet time for myself.

A time where I can think deeply and logically.

And that is when I could learn from my mistakes.

Learn to accept the fact.

Learn to change to a better person.

Learn to forgive myself.

Learn to be positive.

And lastly, learn to be myself.

To my friends and family,

If I ever hurt you, intentionally or unwittingly,

I am really sorry.

Thanks for being there for me all the time.

Love you people lots.




I hope I could change to be a better person.

No comments: