Friday, January 4, 2008

Ice Skating...

I used to love to skate.



When I was young, I always love to stand at the side of the ice skating rink, and looked at those professional skaters skate. At the same time, I would imagine, myself being one of them. Skating freely and gracefully on the ice.



But, the fact is, I am not them. And never will be. Guess that I can only continue to daydream about it. Sad case =[...


Aren't they cute??

Anyway, I went to ice skate with Zeze and Heng ( the two love birds ) this afternoon. Nothing special. Except that I did fall once. YESH! I fell!!!

After all, I think I have lost the passion for ice skating. No longer longing for it. But, I still LOVE to stand at the side of the rink and watch people skate. And laugh at them when they fall ( I know I am evil..but I can't help it =] )...

That's all for today.

No comments: