Thursday, January 3, 2008

New year, new resolutions...=)



Just a blink of an eye, and a year has gone by...

Farewell to 2007, And say hello to 2008!!!=)



Without this, the celebration won't be complete =)..

I am pretty sure that most of you have made your own resolutions for this year. And here are mine of course =).....

* have a happier year ahead...
* achieving better results for my finals =)
* being accepted into UBC or University of Toronto ( of course I pray for UBC the most )
* pass my OSSLT and IELTS ( a pass and a band 7 )
* pass my theory and practical exams for piano
* meet more new friends!!!! ( especially you-know-who *grin* )
* be a better person...
* go holiday with my beloved mommy =) [ sorry mom if I ever hurt you or make you angry ]
* a trip to Pulau Perhentian with mua classmates!!!
* sign up for ballroom dancing???haha..I hope so??
* lose all ugly fats in unwanted areas ( so that I can wear bikini proudly???haha, I actually made this resolution.. )
* having back my long hair??
* wish that a miracle would happen between us..
* wish that i have a chance to be by your side..
* study hard and study smart while enjoying my life to the fullest and MAXIMA!!!

That's all for my resolutions for this year =)...

Let's start accomplishing all our resolutions together one by one and stop procrastinating so that we won't regret in the future!!


HAPPY 2008!!!


No comments: