Saturday, January 5, 2008

Unreachable...

Whenever I see you or hear your voice, my heart beats faster.

Knowing very well that I couldn't reach you, I still hope to be by your side.

How could you be sooo cruel and mean to me? And why are you doing this?

I just want to tell you the truth. The truth of everything.

Why? Tell me. Answer me. What are you thinking right now?

Somehow, I already knew, you are out of reach. But I still hope to be there for you always.



Don't mind me. I am feeling damn random and emotional now. And I just love this song. It fits my mood the best now.

1 comment:

unwanted,unworthy,betrayed said...

Y u always b so emo i read ur blog i also wan to cry =(... happylaaa skit macam ini not like u laaaa hahaha anything can find me and talk to me if u wan i will b as good as a dog to listen to u LOLX temporary i guess bhwahahahaha